Kath's Reviews > You Slay Me

1991203
Feb 04, 2009

Read in December, 2008

Love this series - Witty and Fun, December 5, 2008
Having read a few paranormal series that I loved (like the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harries), I was drawn to the audio version because it was read by Barabara Rosenblum. I am so glad I found this one. I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this one (and they just get better). What a fun, witty, charming and sexy series.

Aisling Gray is a courier who stumbles into "the other world" while delivering a package in Paris that happens to be at the scene of a murder. The "other world" consists of demons, dragons (in human form), wickens and others.

She leans that she is a "Guardian" and didn't know it and finds herself muddling her way through the other world with much humor that will leave you laughing out loud. She pursues the other world as she tries to reclaim the package she was delivering at the murder scene. The package was stolen by a sexy dragon named Drake, and she learns that she is meant to be his "mate", which litterally adds "sizzle" this story. She also accidentally summons up her demon sidekick, a loveable dog named Jim who provides tons of added humor to this story. With other great characters, like a taxi driver named Rene and others, it's a fun fun story.

I definetly would recommend this series. If you have a chance to listen to the audio version, it's FABULOUS.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Slay Me.