Kath's Reviews > Club Dead

1991203
Feb 04, 09

Read in October, 2008

Gripping Story - I can't get enough of this series, October 4, 2008
I liked this almost as much as my favorite so far in this series, (book 4 - Dead to the World).

Sookie's boyfriend, Vampire Bill goes out of town on business and turns up missing. Sookie agrees to help find him and works with Eric (Bill's Vampire Boss) and several others, including a werewolf named Alcide.

Finding out the circumstances why Bill left in the first place (from Eric) leaves Sookie upset and somewhat heatbroken, but Sookie's a good person and wants to do the right thing.

Sookie heads to "Club Dead" to listen in on the minds of others to see if she can learn anything about Bill's disappearance. Of course Sookie gets herself in many dangerous and deadly situations during her hunt for Bill, but makes more friends (and a couple enemies) in the supernatural world along the way.

In this series, you're drawn into the supernatural world, learning much more about the Vampire heirarchy, politics and culture. This installment is smart, sexy, humorous, fun and gripping ---as are all the others in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Club Dead.