Edward's Reviews > If It's A Choice, My Zygote Chose Balls: Making Sense of Senseless Controversy

If It's A Choice, My Zygote Chose Balls by Jeremy Hooper

M_50x66
Nov 10, 12

I cannot recommend this book enough. As an educator, and as an aware adult and citizen, I believe that this book should be read by every high-school student. And then let the recommendations and dialogue ensue. Yes, dialogue. Not enough information is available from persons who have the experience, the intelligence, the real-world insight, and the wit and relatability of Mr. Hooper. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll smile, you'll see light bulbs flashing above your head, but more than anything, you'll find yourself THINKING. Don't put off reading this book and enjoying all that it has to say about a future which includes love and respect for your fellow citizens. Then buy a copy for everyone on your holiday list. And encourage those individuals to give a copy to everyone they know and respect, and eventually everyone will have a copy, and the cost of supplying our schools with sufficient copies will be a non-issue.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If It's A Choice, My Zygote Chose Balls.