Kimberly's Reviews > Princess of the Silver Woods

Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George

Dec 24, 12

Read from December 20 to 24, 2012

I think out of all three books in the series, this is probably my favorite. It's probably because I like Oliver more than I like Galen And Prince Christian. I find Oliver quite charming and sweet in his own ways. (*squeals*)

The story like the previous two, is based on one of the Twelve Dancing Princesses, which in this case is the youngest princess, Petunia. Petunia is own her way to the Grand Duchess's place when she was almost rob by the Wolves. This is when she met Oliver, who is supposedly an "earl" but have to be thief/robber because he needs to support his people (*which reminds me of Robin Hood, I wonder if its a mixture of Robin Hood and Red Riding Hood*). Of course, after this meeting we'll somehow hear about King Under the Stone and his brothers wanting brides and all, only this time one of the brothers brought his mother into the story as well.

I love how it ended. At least, there aren't any cliffhanger or anything that suggest the next book. I mean, come on....how long can the dark princes haunt the princesses?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Princess of the Silver Woods.

message 1: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Hi Kim! Happy Holidays. I've been following your updates on reviews and I notice you always have a review for the Princess series, is it good?

Kimberly Kristine wrote: "Hi Kim! Happy Holidays. I've been following your updates on reviews and I notice you always have a review for the Princess series, is it good?"

Happy Holidays to you too! The first book is nice, the 2nd book so-so. And the 3rd is nice too. I guess if you don't mind repetitive story. The stories basically sounds the same, a princess found a prince, overcome obstacles and happily ever after. Haha.....you could always try ebooks first.

message 3: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Haha,, I'm game for that! I really have a thing for princes :D I'll look for their ebooks later. :D May both of us and our family will have a fruitful year ahead. :)

Kimberly Kristine wrote: "Haha,, I'm game for that! I really have a thing for princes :D I'll look for their ebooks later. :D May both of us and our family will have a fruitful year ahead. :)"

LOLS!