Karolina's Reviews > Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days

Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days by Peter Glickman

Feb 03, 2009

it was ok
Read in January, 2009

I recently attempted the Cleanse with mixed outcome. I read this book as a guide through the time I was on it. A little bit past the halfway point and at the time when the Cleanse really didn't make me feel much better, I became very skeptical about this whole program and about the bulletin discussions that were chosen to be published. It seemed very biased and one dimensional. Most of the reviews were very positive and peppy and I was hoping for more objective even reviews.
I lasted on the Cleanse for 7 days and I quit, because out of the 7 days I only felt good for two days, I already eat really healthy and am a vegetarian, so I doubt that I would have benefited as much as a life-long carnivore, I like food and I missed it and I came across some articles written by doctors that warned against subscribing to the Cleanse.
I know that this is my individual account and everybody is different, it just didn't work for me and I thought the book was repetitive and one-dimensional.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days.