ElaineY's Reviews > Naked Edge

Naked Edge by Pamela Clare

Mar 29, 2014

bookshelves: mf, romantic-suspense

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naked Edge.

06/19/2013 marked as: currently-reading
06/19/2013 "Am at chapter 6 only. Not really engaged in the story but Grandpa Red Crow has just been murdered so maybe it might speed up a bit instead of waffling on about how Gabe and Kat feel about each other: "I want her, oh yeah...", "Omigod, I want hjim???""
06/19/2013 "Am at chapter 6 only. Not really engaged in the story but Grandpa Red Crow has just been murdered so maybe it might speed up a bit instead of waffling on about how Gabe and Kat feel about each other: "I want her, oh yeah...", "Omigod, I want him???""
06/21/2013 marked as: mission-aborted
03/29/2014 marked as: read

message 1: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY Despite glowing reviews for this one, I'm going into it a little doubtful.

message 2: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY Took it off my shortlist after Jane's review. I'd read a bit when I first bought it and it bears out Jane's opinions about it being rather slow and ponderous in parts.

message 3: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY Am tempted to ditch this. It's nowhere as good as the previous installment, Unlawful Contact, so I might just move on to Breaking Point, which I did like.

message 4: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY Gave up on it. Taking a break and listening/rereading Banis' Deadly NightShade