Barbara ★'s Reviews > Innocent in Death

Innocent in Death by J.D. Robb

1968285
Nov 29, 09

bookshelves: read-2009, x-set-in-usa-new-york, female-lead, ebooks, mystery-fbi-pi-cop
Read in November, 2009

Totally awesome! Holy crap what a stunning conclusion. Of all the cases Eve Dallas has investigated, I'd have to say that this is the hardest yet - psychologically for Eve. It starts with a young history teachers murder and with absolutely no suspects. Enter an old flame of Roarke's whose causing trouble between Eve and Roarke. And then another teacher murdered at the same school. Just amazing writing. You can actually feel the emotions sparking from Eve and Roarke as they duke it out. I love this series more and more as I read it. J.D. Robb is truly a spectacular author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Innocent in Death.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Renee Isn't she great?! I have read about 8 of her Dallas/Roarke books and have never been disappointed. I'm saving up now by not reading any util after January so I can have a fall back list for the 144 books in 2010 challenge. And ohhhh, those Irish men just make me melt <:o>

Barbara ★ Me too. I think this would be spectacular as an audiobook just so I could hear Roarke talk. Love Scottish and Irish accents.

Renee Ohhhhh, that could really send me over the edge! hehehe, my Roarke fixes would never be the same
once I heard the voice?!?!!!!