Barbara ★'s Reviews > All The Pretty Girls

All The Pretty Girls by J.T. Ellison

1968285
Feb 01, 2009

bookshelves: mystery-fbi-pi-cop, read-2009, mystery-serial-killers, x-set-in-usa-tennessee
Read in July, 2009

I really enjoyed the hunt for the Southern Strangler. He put lietenant Taylor Jackson and FBI agent John Baldwin through their paces. Once the FBI took over, Taylor was left behind to work other cases. Her work on the serial rapist case was great. I enjoyed the hands-on take down by Taylor. You go girl! The romance between Taylor and Baldwin was as sweet as it could possibly be given they are two hard-boiled cops.

This is supposed to be the first novel in the Taylor Jackson series, but there were somethings that were talked about that happened before...before what? These things were left hanging and hopefully will become clearer in future books.

There was really good character development - her detectives were real to me as was the reporter and even the killer. It will be interesting to see how they develop in future novels. All in all, eventhough it was a tad gruesome, I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All The Pretty Girls.