Autumn Doughton's Reviews > I'll Be Here

I'll Be Here by Autumn Doughton

Nov 06, 12

(Review from the author)

It feels weird to rate your own book... I was that kid in school elections that didn't vote for myself. What can I say other than that I've always been wary of self-promoters? And now, here I am shamelessly self-promoting!
Please read, enjoy, laugh a bit, and let me know what you think. I'm so grateful to everyone who has given me a little slice of their time and in return I'm giving you a little slice of my heart. Thanks XOXO

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I'll Be Here.

Quotes Autumn Liked

Autumn Doughton
“I have serious issues with families in coordinated clothing. Just sayin”
Autumn Doughton, I'll Be Here

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Linda Sims Hi,
Have just read this. Just like to say well done I really enjoyed it
Linda

Autumn Doughton Linda, Thanks so much!! You have no idea how much it means to me that people like you have reached out and been so amazing. :)

Linda wrote: "Hi,
Have just read this. Just like to say well done I really enjoyed it
Linda"

Yolanda Just finished this book and I really enjoyed it. I really like both main characters. I would love to read more about other people in the story. I will definitely read your new book.

Autumn Doughton Yolanda wrote: "Just finished this book and I really enjoyed it. I really like both main characters. I would love to read more about other people in the story. I will definitely read your new book. "
Thank Yolanda! The new book is a little different (slightly older), but I hope that you'll love it. I had such a great time with the characters :)

Jazzy I have read both I'll Be Here and On An Edge of Glass, and I really liked them both. In a way, I sort of preferred this book because the two main characters seemed more simplistic, and the plotline less complicated. Sometimes you can only take so much tumult before the great happy ending you know? Alex is definitely the best character of all of them. He is realistic but yet still causes empathy and makes it hard for any (female) reader not to fall for him. I look forward to reading more from you, Autumn, and many congratulations on your two great books.

Autumn Doughton Thanks so much Jazz!! I love the feedback and I will admit that love Alex too. I've considered continuing his story (or maybe Laney's) in a future book but for now I'm working on IN THIS MOMENT. It should be out this August :)
Jazz wrote: "I have read both I'll Be Here and On An Edge of Glass, and I really liked them both. In a way, I sort of preferred this book because the two main characters seemed more simplistic, and the plotline..."