Tiffany Loves Books's Reviews > The Everything Theory

The Everything Theory by Dianne F. Gray

The Everything Theory is a brilliantly complex novel. The story revolves around Luke who is an amateur astronomer. He and his best friend stumble across something that leaves them desperately seeking a second opinion. And here is where the conspiracy starts. Every person they get in touch with, somehow end up dead. Luke and his friend have no idea of the severity of their discovery and the lengths some are willing to go to keep this truth hidden.

Gray paints a brilliant story that will truly leave readers impressed and flabbergasted. Gray displays such knowledge and has such a voice of reason that I was left scratching my head. As in, could this all be true? I don't want to give too much away, in the hopes of not ruining it for everyone. But imagine that everything you have been taught, everything dealing with science is a lie. Evolution, the universe, our origin, astronomy and most things you find in text books- lies. Gray paints such a vivid conspiracy theory that I kind of believe it. It has left me dumbstruck questioning the validity of the ideas presented in this novel.

This book is well written, impossible to put down and a roller coater type of experience. You know how most roller coasters tend to have one big drop... Well this book is nothing like that. Most of the book the reader is in a state of suspense. You are left never knowing what to expect, always loving the unexpected and totally getting a thrill out of it. It is action packed, funny and has a great array if characters (who by the way are so realistic and relatable). There is so much to this novel that I truly believe there is something for everyone.

I loved The Everything Theory. I give Gray kudos for this novel. It is truly amazing and complex and done in such a way that the reader is never at a loss or questioning the validity of it. I finished this novel feeling as if I just had the most amazing adventure. Also, I was unsure of how this novel would end. How could it possibly end with a feeling of resolution? Well it does. It is done in a great way and by the time I finished reading the epilogue, I was laughing with joy, impressed and doing my own exaggerated happy dance. This is truly an amazing novel and one I recommend.

*I received a free copy of this novel in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Everything Theory.