My Book Addiction and More MBA's Reviews > Boyfriend from Hell

Boyfriend from Hell by Jamie Quaid

Nov 06, 2012

bookshelves: urban-fantasy

BOYFRIEND FROM HELL by Jamie Quaid is an interesting Urban Fantasy. Book #1 in "The Saturn's Daughter" series. It is written under a pseudonym for best selling author Patricia Rice. It is well written with details and depth. Justine is a law student with a part-time job in Baltimore's radioactive Zone,with a bizarre secret,she is one of Saturn's daughters. She can wield vigilante justice. So watch out for Justine! Filled with mystery,justice,secrets,shape-shifting kitten,a biker gang,an invisible thief,a private detective(who charms snakes),and of course,a sexy,sleazy boss. What happens in the Zone does not necessarily stay in the Zone. An interesting read with a few twists and turns. If you enjoy Urban Fantasy,you will enjoy this fast paced read full of interesting characters. Received for an honest review from the publisher. Details can be found at Pocket Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster,and My Book Addiction and More.

RATING: 4

HEAT RATING: MILD

REVIEWED BY: AprilR, My Book Addiction and More/My Book Addiction Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boyfriend from Hell.