Tahleen's Reviews > Blood and Chocolate

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

Oct 22, 09

bookshelves: teen-fantasy
Read in January, 2009

I read this in one sitting on an afternoon during which I had nothing to do. There were a lot of parts that bothered me, like when a character did something stupid, but I think it just showed their, well, character. I liked reading about the werewolf culture, and the story kept me interested. I wanted to find out what would happen to the characters; although, it took until maybe the middle of the book to get really good. It ended the way I hoped it would, though it took a while to get there, but I thought Klause did a great job at crafting the narrative. Ultimately, I think it's a book about acceptance, of others and of yourself.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood and Chocolate.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mary This book was good in some levels.. i enjoyed it. However the movie did kinda ruin it.

Tahleen I never saw the movie, I've heard it was awful though.

Heather Tahleen- When I did a contest in October with many authors that wrote about werewolves, they all said this was their favorite story whether the movie or the book, I can't remember. I suppose because maybe it's a classic. I'd never heard of it so I got a copy of it. I haven't read it yet, but I'm glad to see your review.

Heather