Laura's Reviews > Fragile Eternity

Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr

Jan 31, 2009

bookshelves: 2009-mt-bookpile, old-reads
Read in February, 2009

I was feeling unsure about this series, because I loved Wicked Lovely but felt "meh"-ish about Ink Exchange. Fragile Eternity is a return to the former, but without the wonder (probably because I know that world now).

Seth's journey to be closer to Ash, despite the presence of Keenen and the approach of Summer, is at the heart of this book; the choice he makes is not unexpected, but the ending did take me by surprise. And I have to say I never liked Keenen, so his little "oops" that cost him Donia and Ash made me happy. Just wish Niall was a larger part of this one, but perhaps in Book Four?

A friend asked if you had to read these in order; my advice is if you haven't read Wicked Lovely, you can't read Fragile Eternity. But in terms of continuity, you won't have missed that much if you skip Ink Exchange

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fragile Eternity.

12/31/2014 marked as: read
01/03/2015 marked as: old-reads

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura I read Wicked Lovely as really enjoyed it, although I was quite let down about Ink Exchange
and didn't continue with the series. Should I continue based on the fact that Fragile Eternity follows more closely to the characters of Wicked Lovely? .. And has better reviews? :) Thank youu!

Olivia im amidst Fragile Eternity and i have to say, for some reason i feel like I'm dragging through this, its taken me weeks to get halfway through when i usually devour books within hours. I wasn't much impressed with Ink Exchange but i did adore wicked lovely, so once (if) i finnish Fragile Eternity i'll have to see if I'm even interested in Radiant Shadows at that point, i feel as though i'm only in it to see if Aislinn ends up with Seth

Sian Grove I totally agree with you, I usually read a book in 2 days or less and this one has taken me 6 weeks and I was only half way through then, I thought I was a really boring book and didn't continue to read it, I doubt I will read books 4 and 5 now either.