Sara ♥'s Reviews > Blood and Chocolate

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

Jan 31, 09

bookshelves: young-adult, paranormal, 2009, film, wishlist, action-adventure, suspense
Recommended for: YA fans; People who like werewolves
Read in January, 2009, read count: 1

4.5 stars! This book was pretty intense! I don't know that I would classify it young adult. It had some pretty adultish themes going through it, but I really really liked it.

Vivian felt real, and, though she was a werewolf, I really identified with her, which is weird, because we had virtually nothing in common (we're both females??), but it's true. The book was very emotional, very intense. I don't really know what to say other than that without giving stuff away, but holy cow. It was good.

The critics wrote these things on the back:

"A well-drawn, powerful, and seductive novel."

"Klause weaves all the gory details into a poignant love story that becomes both sensuous and suspenseful."

Both are totally true.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood and Chocolate.

01/30/2009 page 120
44.12% "I really like it so far! Her mom is like... the antithesis of my mom. It's... strange..."
01/31/2009 page 197
72.43% "It isn't going exactly how I pictured it, but holy crap, it sucks you right in! I'm anxious to see how it ends!!"

♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity) I agree. There were parts of the story where I would seriously question YA. Like the kiss on the motorcycle. =D

Sara ♥ Ha! I read this ALMOST 3 years ago. I don't remember at all! But I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way!!

♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity) Sara ♥ wrote: "Ha! I read this ALMOST 3 years ago. I don't remember at all! But I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way!!"

=D!