Mathgenius8's Reviews > Found

Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix

Jan 30, 09

Read in January, 2009

This book was really good. It was very mysterious until the end. So it is a good book that gives you answers. I give it five stars because her writing is well done. She isn’t as descriptive as Ray Bradbury but that is good in my view. If it is too descriptive, it seems like a chore to read. But this one was just right and it had an excellent plot and, not good against evil, a change. It is one of those books that ties in real things that happened in the past in the storyline, which I like a lot. It makes it seem more real. But her characterization wasn’t the best. Plus her writing was the same thing over and over again. Thought, Talking, Thought about talking and repeat. This was also a very predictable book if you learned very little about it, so I can’t tell you what it is about. But I can tell you it is very good and I think should get some awards. This is a good book for children around 12 or 13. Which is not good because she should have made it for everyone? But not everyone will like it because you get in the mind of a teenager. So altogether I still give it five stars.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Found.