Dorri's Reviews > Dreamfever

1916877
Sep 12, 09

bookshelves: smut, fantasy-urban
Read in August, 2009

MacKayla Lane was once a pampered southern princess. She loved color and had a forceful personality that only a cheerleader could love. In the begining of this fourth installation of the Fever series we find that Mac is held in sway under the influence of the death-by-sex fae. Getting her out of their hands was the easy part for Dani. Getting her personality back is something entirely different, for that we seem to need the enigmatic Jericho Barnes. Erotic tension is finally fufilled in a most hateful and spiteful way, enough for rage to burn brightly in Mac when she does return to herself. The tension at the home base of teh Sidhe-seers doesn't make life any easier for Mac or Dani. With more secrets of Mac and her sisters past coming out to haunt and the evil Lord Master taking her adopted family hostage, will Mac manage to send the fae back to their own realm? Or will she be trapped in another plot line?

For anyone who wants to read this series, be warned, each book is a cliffhanger ending. I know I screamed at the end. I can't WAIT for the next one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamfever.