Daisiemae's Reviews > Where The Heart Is

Where The Heart Is by Ally Blue

Feb 12, 09

bookshelves: male-male-romance-erotica, series-romance, books-to-i-will-never-part-with, contemporary-romance, e-book
Recommended to Daisiemae by: Shawn Lane, Brenda
Recommended for: All M/M Erotic Romance readers
Read in February, 2009, read count: 1

I won't get to much into this one because there have been so many great reviews written about it by my friends here. I will say I loved it and would rate it higher than 5 stars if I could. The storyline and chemistry between Dean and Sommer lept off of the pages and kept me interested until late in the night.
The only thing I would have liked different is, I would liked to have read Sommers point of view. Although, it is NOT in first person (thank goodness) it is written all with Dean's perspective. I really would have loved to see what was going on in Sommer's mind, too.
I liked Dean but I loved Sommer. In some ways he reminds me of Hell of Heaven Sent. Like Hell, he is sweet and somewhat angelically shy to the outside world, to Dean he was sexy, sexually aggressive and for no other better word an Imp, just like Hell. I LOVED HIM!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where The Heart Is.

02/10/2009 page 1
0.56% 2 comments

message 1: by Lillie (new) - added it

Lillie Great Review, Daisiemae

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so glad you loved it as much as I did. I feel the same way about all her Bay City Books (the ones that are about Bo and Sam) because they are all friom Sam's point of view. I'm always wondering what's going on in Bo's head. Still love them though and still love this one, too! Great review!

message 3: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Nice review Shellie. =)

message 4: by ElaineY (new)

ElaineY So this one isn't about Bo and Sam even though it's from the same series? I haven't started on the series yet and am still procrastinating.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

No, Elaine. My understanding is Bo and Sam only make a small appearance in this one. The story is about one of their co-workers

Daisiemae Elaine,
They talk with Dean on the phone and at the end they are briefly in it. YOu can read this as a stand alone. I did.

message 7: by ElaineY (new)

ElaineY ok, I'll get this one and read it as a stand alone.

Moderatrix Lori Great review Shellie. This was my favorite of the series so far. I also loved that shy Sommer turned into such a take charge guy in the bedroom. Very hot!