Sydney's Reviews > Bitter Blood

Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine

Nov 10, 2012

Read in November, 2012

This book I found hard to get into for half of it, but towards the end it got better and the way it ended killed me. I'm still not sure what the last line meant. I know that I hope it didn't mean something bad. I still don't like the whole switching points of view-it really annoys me. There was less of it in Bitter Blood though. I don't mind reading from Claire and Shane's perspectives and sometimes Michael and Eve's, but others displease me. Especially Myrnin's. I hate Myrnin most of the time, mostly because he loves Claire. I'm sorry, but Shane and Claire just need to realize that they're meant for each other and they need to get married and have a baby and just live their life. How many times have they risked their lives to save each other? Shane wanted to kill himself when Claire died. Claire has chose him a countless amount of times over Myrnin and a life full of her passion for science. Shane means that much to her. They've, without intention, betrayed each other many times and make it over every problematic hump that is thrown at them. Dear Rachel Caine, realize this-please.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitter Blood.