Marcia's Reviews > Kept

Kept by Shawntelle Madison

Nov 10, 12

Read in November, 2012

Kept, Shawntelle Madison

Natalya Stravinsky is back and as an outcast werewolf she has to prepare for the trials, the only way she can be granted pack status. If only the trials were the only thing she had to prepare for. Her father has been kidnapped and now she has to fulfill his blood debt along with train. Nat has to work with her OCD to settle the feud and earn her way back into the pack not to mention pretend to not care about her ex-alpha boyfriend’s engagement to her nemesis Erica. Along for the ride are the sexy wizard Nick and her favorite group therapy members.

Bookswagger Marcia: Five crowns, major swagger a must read. I loved Kept, it is even better than the first book in the series Coveted. Maybe because I received my HEA! I loved the world created in this series…it is so normal. I mean I almost expect to see a family of werewolves living down the street from me. You can expect a werewolf with OCD, a mermaid, muses and other paranormals shown in a unique light. Trust me you will enjoy Kept.

Bookswagger Danielle: Four crowns, good read, on the way to swagger. Leaps and bounds better than her first book. I admit after Coveted I wasn’t eager to pick this one up. I urge anyone who felt similar to give Kept a chance. Everything that frustrated me in book one from the confusion during the fight scenes, to the reason Thorn and Natayla broke up was explained. The characters quirks and the quirks of her friends is what truly made Kept enjoyable. The only negative for me was there seemed to be a little to much going on, this isn’t always a bad thing, but for me I felt it wasn’t necessary.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kept.