CJ -Doctor can you help me, 'cause somethin' don't feel right's Reviews > Ten Big Ones

Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich

Jan 31, 2009

bookshelves: mystery, women-detectives, funny, fiction, beach-read
Read in January, 2009

It only gets a four because I'm not sure where I stand with this whole love triangle. I'm a hardcore Morelli/Steph fan (who can appreciate Ranger but doesn't want Ranger with Steph for many reasons) and am getting a little tired of the walking out on Morelli because they disagree. I'd love to see Morelli finally get tired of the whole thing and date someone else, forcing Steph to realize what the hell she wants.

In terms of this particular book, I was getting a little frustrated with Steph's behavior with Ranger regardless of how sexy it may have been. The soap? Buy a bottle yourself and go over to Joe's. I was having the same guilt attack she was having when she thought about Joe. Pick a side already Steph! The drama is carrying on for too long.

The story itself was hysterical and any book that has Sally Sweet in it is going to be good. The ending had me giggling and it was all well-justified and crazy in that well-known Plum style.
28 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Big Ones.

Quotes CJ -Doctor can you help me, 'cause somethin' don't feel right Liked

Janet Evanovich
“Men!" I said. "You all a bunch of chauvinist morons"
Stephanie Plum - Ten Big Ones”
Janet Evanovich, Ten Big Ones

05/28 marked as: read

Miss Kim You were right, I totally agree with your review. Also, I heard somewhere that that shower gel is a real brand.

Since there are five more books after this one, I'm going to guess the drama keeps on. LOL

Lorena  South Exactly my feelings! But I don't think Morelli should leave. Steph should just realize it.

Readstoomuch Exactly my feelings about this triangle! You nailed it!!!

CJ -Doctor can you help me, 'cause somethin' don't feel right Readstoomuch wrote: "Exactly my feelings about this triangle! You nailed it!!!"

Thanks!