CJ - Drop Dead Cute's Reviews > Ten Big Ones

Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich

Jan 31, 09

bookshelves: mystery, women-detectives, funny, fiction, beach-read
Read in January, 2009

It only gets a four because I'm not sure where I stand with this whole love triangle. I'm a hardcore Morelli/Steph fan (who can appreciate Ranger but doesn't want Ranger with Steph for many reasons) and am getting a little tired of the walking out on Morelli because they disagree. I'd love to see Morelli finally get tired of the whole thing and date someone else, forcing Steph to realize what the hell she wants.

In terms of this particular book, I was getting a little frustrated with Steph's behavior with Ranger regardless of how sexy it may have been. The soap? Buy a bottle yourself and go over to Joe's. I was having the same guilt attack she was having when she thought about Joe. Pick a side already Steph! The drama is carrying on for too long.

The story itself was hysterical and any book that has Sally Sweet in it is going to be good. The ending had me giggling and it was all well-justified and crazy in that well-known Plum style.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Big Ones.

Quotes CJ - Drop Dead Cute Liked

Janet Evanovich
“Men!" I said. "You all a bunch of chauvinist morons"
Stephanie Plum - Ten Big Ones”
Janet Evanovich, Ten Big Ones

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Miss Kim You were right, I totally agree with your review. Also, I heard somewhere that that shower gel is a real brand.

Since there are five more books after this one, I'm going to guess the drama keeps on. LOL

Lorena South Exactly my feelings! But I don't think Morelli should leave. Steph should just realize it.