Anthony's Reviews > Among the Enemy

M 50x66
Jan 27, 09

bookshelves: quarter-one
Read in September, 2007

"Among the Enemy" is a top-notch book with impending doom, mayhem, and genuine cunning around every page of the book. The book is one of many in a series known as the Shadow Children series. The book is about a future for mankind in which families are allowed only two children per family, since most of the crops around the world exhausted from the constant need of the world's growing population. There are these types of population police that capture third children and interrogate them to revael other hidden children.
In this particular book, three children are living in a boarding school with genuine second and first children, but they themselves being third children. The population police then happens upon the school and tries to influence the the kids to join the population police and rat on any shadow children.
The trio need to find shelter, food, and water in the forest, and cannot trust anyone. They need to be sneaky, cunning, and if necessary fatal if they want to stay alive.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Among the Enemy.

Dave The book HADDIX is book about a boy named Matthias and that boy works for the police and also the generals who threats him like a dog.The author of my book is Margaret Peterson.So like I said the book is about a boy named Matthias and he is working for the police and now he is sent on a mission with his best friend Percy and there Matthias is going to make a big mistake which going to cost the life of many kids. But he is going back to fix that error and has promised himself to catch the general even after the death of his two friends.I would like to have Matthias as a friend because he never gives up and is very courageous.I liked the book because Matthias always tried to protect his friends before thinking about himself.I hope that anyone who reads the book likes it the way I did like it. But I have not yet found a book that is as intrusting and has the same style as that book.