Cheryl's Reviews > What the Bleep Do We Know!?: Discovering the Endless Possibilities for Altering Your Everyday Reality

What the Bleep Do We Know!? by William Arntz

Jan 26, 09

bookshelves: feeding-the-learning-hunger, brain-exercise
Read in June, 2008

Very complex, a great companion to the movie, explaining the theories and voices more thoroughly. I liked this review a lot: “a deeply spiritual work that takes for granted that most people are hungry to break out of the sleep-walking existence of our consumer culture..dares to treat people as smart and deeply curious rather than dumb and deeply cynical.” The dallas morning news.
I did like the Masuru Emoto research into ice crystals and how they are affected by music and even thoughts and even little pieces of paper with words on them. They would be so intricate and gorgeous when love or gratitude was thought at or to them; and shriveled and horrible if exposed to hate or heavy metal music. And since we are made up of so much water, it only stands to reason that we are doing that to ourselves too.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What the Bleep Do We Know!?.