Jasmyn's Reviews > Temping Is Hell

Temping Is Hell by Cathy Yardley

Nov 23, 12

bookshelves: fiction, kindle, paranormal-romance, bitten-by-paranormal-romance
Read from October 29 to November 09, 2012

One of the more quirky reads of the year - Temping is Hell was off to a great start from the very first page. Kate O'Hara is a young woman with very strong opinions of what corporate America is all about and how wrong it is. When she finds herself temping for of the biggest corporations around - and finds what she thinks is poor working conditions, she puts her foot down. When the truth comes out about the company - she finds herself in way over her head, but she may be the only person who can save it.

Through various adventures and mishaps Kate grows always closer to her boss, Thomas - at first her adversary - she finds that he's not such a bad guy. Well, not after you look past him signing his soul and hers over, mistreating demon workers, and need to kill 13 bad guys. Kate is in way over her head, but manages to make a joke of it at times.

Slight spoiler alert - the ending was sweet for the romance, but left me definitely needing more for the rest of the story line. I really hope it turns into a series, because it would be on my must buy list.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Temping Is Hell.

11/07/2012 page 78