Jess's Reviews > Swift

Swift by Heather London

Feb 28, 13

bookshelves: goodreads-first-reads
Read from November 03 to 07, 2012

NOTE: I RECEIVED THIS BOOK FOR FREE THROUGH GOODREADS FIRST READS IN EXCHANGE FOR A HONEST REVIEW.

Even though it took me a little while to get into this book (due to my 1 year old son demanding attention) I loved this book so much. I am definitely going out to buy book number 2 when it is published. This book is brilliant and definitely had me wanting to read more and more. The characters are well defined in the book and there are not too many distractions that take you away from the main story line.
The first half of the book had me guessing what was happening but I could never put my finger on it. Once the main characters true identity was revealed it made the book even more interesting then it was. And I would never have guessed what she becomes.
The last few chapters were definitely awesome and left me with the answers I needed but also left it open for more books to follow.
Heather London you are an amazing writer and had me from the first word of this book right through to the end. Well done and keep up the amazing work!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Swift.

11/03/2012 page 27
11/05/2012 page 130
54.17% "Absolutely loving the mystery in the story line right now"
show 2 hidden updates…