Emily's Reviews > Princess of the Silver Woods

Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George

Oct 29, 12

This review and others are on my blog: https://simple-books.blogspot.com

I really really love the cover! It's gorgeous. I love the overall plot theme of all the books in this series! This book was really good! I liked it.

What I liked about this book series was that the whole thing revolved around the 12 dancing princesses. I have to say though, that was never my favorite fairytale. I thought it was creepy that they could dance to another realm.

Petunia was one of my favorite out of the girls and I'm so glad that this was in her point of view. She's kind of a tomboy in my mind and that's what makes it cooler for me. A princess that doesn't act really princessy.

But Oliver, I knew from the beginning, I could tell from the start that he and Petunia were going to be together. I really loved their romance!

This was one of the nice romantic fantasy books that I have been wanting to read for a while now since all the other books I've been reading are like the adventure kinds. This books has HUGE twists that made me go crazy, super cute romantic parts, and parts that I laughed out loud, literally and sad tear moments.

Also, there was this one part in the book that was just a 'omg' moment. I was literally going "what what what happened" to the book!

Overall, this was one of the best books I've read in a while. I'm glad that Jessica Day George has once again written such a fantastic book. 5 Stars!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Princess of the Silver Woods.