Alex's Reviews > Chronicle of a Death Foretold

Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez

Jan 26, 09

we read in class for english
english hw
Bayardo San Roman is a strange man remarked by all this way. He appears one day in the town every one thought he was mysterious. Although in the town “nobody knew what he’d come for”(26). He came to the town to search for a wife. Every one described him as enchanting and the best at everything. He was in this thirties but it was hard to tell by the way he was built. He stayed in the town looking for a person that could be his wife a one day wile he was sleeping on the porch of his hotel he spotted Angela Vicario, and in his self centered tone he said “when I wake up remind me that I’m going to marry her”(29). Bayardo San Roman every one it the town agrees that he tries to impress everyone in everything by making his own telegraphs, beating the swimmers in the town in a race, and by being able to distract people from what they are trying to do. It is not a surprise the way he acts that he would return his bride if she was not a virgin he does not care about other people just about him self why else would he got to how many towns to find a bride.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chronicle of a Death Foretold.