Julie (jjmachshev)'s Reviews > Lady Jaided's Sexy Smiles

Jan 25, 2009

liked it
bookshelves: 2009-reads, erotica
Read in January, 2009

OK. "Lady Jaided's Sexy Smiles" is an anthology of six stories from six authors doing erotic humor. Some were a hit, some were OK, and some totally missed for me. All of these were originally e-published as 'Quickies' so you may (as I was) be bummed to find you've already read a couple.

Betty and the Beast by S.L. Carpenter. A very different, and erotic, take on Beauty and the Beast.

Deadline by Marly Chance. Co-workers who 'go for it' and get more than they bargained for.

The Phallus from Dallas by Samantha Winston & Ciarra Sims. Do I really need to explain this one?

1-800-SEX4YOU by Chris Tanglen & Michelle Bardsley. Written from alternating points of view and one of the funniest for me.

Redial 1-800-SEX4YOU by Chris Tanglen & Michelle Bardsley. Stars a friend from the previous story finding her happily ever after.

The Frog Prince of Planet Marecage by Samantha Winston. Ummm, I bet you can figure this one out.

All of them were erotic. But for me only some were funny...the rest were more, well, stupid. It's hard to write short erotic stories and I get that...or maybe it's my sense of humor that's faulty.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Jaided's Sexy Smiles.