Boof's Reviews > The Girl Who Played with Fire

The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

Mar 20, 09

bookshelves: read-in-2009, thrillers-mystery-crime, my-most-amazing-books, scandanavia
Recommended for: Thriller lovers, suspence fiction lovers
Read in March, 2009

The second in the Millenium trology and every bit as good as the first. This is on-the-edge-of-your-seet fiction; pege-turning at its best. I cursed having to go to bed, hell even having to prize myself off the sofa to make a coffee, such was my desire to keep reading.

In this book, Salander is hiding from the authorities after becoming the prime suspect in a tripple murder investigation. Blomkvist doesn't think she did it and goes about setting up his own investigation to prove her innocence. The book is chock full of baddies, twists, turns and revelations and I can't recommend this series highly enough.

The ending was nicely set up for the 3rd book too (which I will have to wait about a year for. Boo!)
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl Who Played with Fire.

03/15/2009 page 45
03/16/2009 page 175
30.76% 3 comments
03/19/2009 page 483
84.89% " Loving this book; it's on the edge of your seet stuff. Have to go out now and I am just going to find out an important part! Gah!"
show 2 hidden updates…