Beth's Reviews > Wild Encounter

Wild Encounter by Nikki Logan

Oct 28, 12

bookshelves: netgalley, romance
Read from October 27 to 28, 2012 — I own a copy

During a trip to release wild African dogs into a new habitat, vet Clare Delaney is accidently kidnapped. Her captors didn’t realize Clare was riding in the back with the dogs and now have an unexpected complication to their plan. She has seen them and needs to be eliminated. She immediately realizes that her life is in extreme peril. Assessing her captors, Clare senses that the “alpha” of this outlaw pack seems sympathetic to her survival. She decides that he is her only hope of coming out of this alive and will do anything to use this for her benefit.

Simon deVries, pack alpha, can tell the little spit fire Clare is attempting to use him for escape. He is torn between his mission and saving the life of this intriguing woman.

Passions ignite and life altering decisions must be made but at what cost?

Nikki Logan provides an enchanting tale, a stimulating adventure. The plot thickens and twist unexpectedly supplying an impressive read.

I enjoy this story but had trouble believing that after everything this strong character, Clare, persevered that she would have intimate relations with someone responsible for allowing a large amount of her torment. That being said, Wild Encounter held my attention and had me invested in the ultimate outcome so I give it 4 stars.

This copy of Wild Encounter was given to me by Netgalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC in exchange for an honest review. Published October 22, 2012.

For more reviews http://tometender.blogspot.com
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Encounter.