Penelope's Reviews > The Mage's Daughter

The Mage's Daughter by Lynn Kurland

Jan 23, 09

bookshelves: reviewed-books

The Mage's Daughter picks up with Morgan, back on Melksham Island, trying to recover her strength (and heart) after a near-death experience. Miach has been using his mage powers to check up on her during this time.

When Morgan decides to go back to Gobhan, home of Scymgeour Weger, Miach cannot sense her anymore. He goes in search of her, desperate to make sure she is safe. When he learns of where she is he goes after her. He is determined to do anything to get her out of there, even if it means earning Weger's mark. A series of events unfold, leading to the discovery of many important things.

--The series just keeps getting better! The relationship between Morgan and Miach is beautiful, and well done. The events that unfold keep you at the edge of your seat. I made the mistake of beginning this book when I had a lot of things to get done. I couldn't put it down! The ending is great and I didn't feel cheated at all. I cannot wait until the third book comes out. Highly recommended!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mage's Daughter.