Janae's Book Obsession's Reviews > The Gleaning -

The Gleaning - by Heidi R. Kling

Oct 27, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, magic, romance, witches
Read in October, 2012

I read and reviewed the first book of this series called Witch's Brew and LOVED it! You can read it here. These books are a little different from an original book meaning where you able to choose you're own "destiny." Let me explain.. As you're reading the reader gets an interactive experience and is able to chose which way they want the story to go. The ending is still the same but you get to take different ways to get there. I read both ways just so I could be able to review it better.
I loved this book almost as much as the first. The Gleaning picks up right where Witch's Brew left of and it's filled with intense magic and fiery romance. I loved how we got to know Lily and got some more back story of her ancestors and more on Logan and some from his past. I can't wait to hear more about that. I also loved Jude.. he had that hot bad boy thing going for him and I hope to see more of him in the next book. I love me some bad boys. Butttt I am still on Logan's team... for now! ;)

The action in this book is great but the ending is pretty heartbreaking once we find out who the doppelganger is. There is betrayal, romance, sexiness and heart-pounding action in this awesome book! I wish there was MORE!! I can't wait for the next in the series!

The release date is tentatively scheduled for October 30th. If you are interested in purchasing The Gleaning go here for updates on when it is available: http://www.coliloquy.com/products/gle...

I give this book 5 stars!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gleaning -.