Felicia A's Reviews > Little Ghetto Girl

Little Ghetto Girl by Danielle Santiago

Jan 22, 09

bookshelves: urban-fiction
Read in January, 2009

Ghettofabulous and over the top. A life I could never imagine, LOL. A good story but just about the dumbest last line I have ever read in any book in my whole life. And I have read thousands of books.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Ghetto Girl.

Comments (showing 1-7)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 7: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger I don't think I know anyone who reads as fast as you do. I thought I read fast and I know Keyona can read fast if she likes a book, the same as me, but you read FAST. Was this good. You have me wondering about the last line now.
Did I ever tell you that I usually read the very last line before I start a book? I've never been able to figure out why because usually the last line doesn't "give away" the book and that's not what I want anyway. It's just something I've always done.
Maybe I shouldn't do that when I read this? LOL

Keyona I'm glad you liked it and I really don't remember the last line lol.You DO read fast! Are you secretly reading at work under your desk?? I've tried that a couple times lol.

Felicia A Yes, I read fast. A book a day when I am on a roll. And how can one NOT be on a roll when one has a stack of 200 unread books just begging to be The One. :-)

Second to last line:

"Mommy, for all it's worth, I would go through it all again," Kisa said.

Last line:

"I know you would baby, 'cause you just a little ghetto girl chasing dreams of diamonds and pearls."

message 4: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger THAT is CLASSIC! Absolutely WONDERFUL! Felicia- you're the best..LOL dreams of diamonds and pearls.
Keyona hates the cover, Felicia hates the last couple of lines of the book...can't wait to see what this is about! LMAO

Felicia A Do you have it, or shall I send it to you?

message 2: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger No, I don't have it, I was actually going to get it from Keyona before she knew you wanted to read it but are you wanting to keep it? If you're going to keep it and I can just borrow it we can do that anytime. If you're going to list it then definitely- I don't want that to happen. :)
I'm not in any hurry although I am actually curious since you guys have both read it and have both come up with the little things that annoyed you. LOL But seriously, I'm not in any type of rush to read it.

message 1: by Eva (new)