Brian's Reviews > Guilty: Liberal 'Victims' and Their Assault on America

Guilty by Ann Coulter

Jan 17, 11

bookshelves: politics
Read in January, 2009

This would be my favorite of her books because she really slams the double standard and silliness of the liberal position. The classless slander and debasement of anything to do with republicans or conservatives.

She over and over again shows the complete breakdown of the liberal logic, which is a brand of insanity rather than any form of logic. She clearly explains how liberals find a victim of some supposed atrocity that the right has done and then goes to work to either ruin the supposed perpatrator of injustice or at least make them run and hide because of the shame they bring down on them. I nearly needed a barf bag to read this book because of the many well documented cases she writes about with her usual wit and sarcasm that her fans so enjoy.

Chapter two really opened my eyes to the mess created by single mothers, I was shocked to see the ramifications of this movement, she documents the statistics, the cases, the liberal bafoons that promote this lifestyle as it tears our country down day by day. Its clear that the liberals aren't for america, they are for doing whatever keeps them in power.

Chapter three she points out the silliness of the claim that there is a republican attack machine, all the while it's really a Democratic Attack machine, and of course backs it up with all the newspaper reports that show the bias on the search engine nexus, again the insanity caused my stomach to burn with disgust.

Chapter four describes the lefts desire to go to great lengths to show the failings of the Republican party and its members by the kiss and tell books by members of the Rep. party who switched sides write, it is always the morons of the republican party that leave to join the party of change, she goes over the countless examples of the Dems inability to reasonably look at History or its own mistakes and judge soundly, instead they name call, point fingers and throw tantrums whenever their side is held to the same standard as Repubs. Too many details to give account but eye opening to say the least.

Chapter five is about sex and scandal, the left has innapropriate sex and it's no big deal, hetero or homosexual sex, the right has innapropriate sex in or out of marriage, hetero or homosexual sex and its a scandulous hailstorm of negative press, there could be identical instances and the right would be raked over the coals, while the left would get a pass, again countless sightings by Ann makes you wonder if you are really living in a dream sequence.

Chapter six was more of the same but its what I fear is the chapter that defines our time, the lefts need for domination of power, humans have a propensity toward that, they (democrats) are the power-mad do nothings that are a commercial for this brand of wickedness.
They held control of congress for near 50 years, and I suspect their goal is to try again to gain that power, they have destroyed the ability to think critically with the educational system they employ, laws are made to shut people up so they can't dissent, they have most of the lawyers, the schools, the judges, the supreme court possibly, so the last thing is capitalism which is teetering, with countless regulations and will topple if they have their way. They received a gift wrapped control of the U.S. by more than 50% of Americans in November. Scary stuff this chapter so read with a tissue to wipe the tears as you see the best country in the history of this world being swallowed by those who think they can help by doing the very same things they accuse the right of doing, fascism, dictatorial power, jihad against our constitution and a loss of liberty that has never been seen in America nor expected by the utopian liberals who don't get it.

Chapter seven was the last and my favorite because it shows the emotional makeup of liberals better than anything I've read. They seem to remind me of the last kid picked in kick ball in grade school, and they are now going to show the world that they can't be kicked around now that they are senators, they are important, they are sticking up for the little guy, they care, they will be there for the down trodden of society, yet all their programs fail, because they instill laziness. Ann communicates again and again that if people want to do nothing they should suffer the consequences not be fed funds from others who are doing something. They don't mind making laws that hurt the average person because they don't effect their (Congress)standard of living, their safety, their education, they shield themselves from those woes because of money, power and connections. Liberals have bought into the idea of questioning authority, as long as the authority is conservative, they have bought into the idea of stopping racism even if they become racists in doing so, they save one child from scorn while scorning another, Ann points these things out page after page, and I have shaken my head in disgust so many times I have a neck brace now. If you are liberal read this and be open to the possibility that the smoke that has entered you from your posterior has clouded your judgment, and if you are conservative read this for knowledge of the leftist agenda and to make the NY Times mad for having it on the best sellers list for a long time...well at least for the few more months of their existence anyway.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Guilty.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Brian I'm reviewing her book not a book on conservatives.
Insert DA...