Melanie's Reviews > Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond

Into the Woods by Kim Harrison

Oct 21, 2012

Read from October 20 to 21, 2012

Tales from the Hollows and beyond is an anthology that incorporates some of the short stories already published in other places but also brings us new insights into some of the stories that never were. Kim Harrison shares some of her ideas that started, and stayed as short stories including a character Grace that was obviously originally the idea behind the whole I.S. set up which Rachel and Ivy originally worked for.

I loved the look into some of her other thoughts and the little notes giving the history behind where each story came from. This has to be one of my favorite anthologies ever as usually I find short stories a little frustrating.

The best part of the book for me was "Million Dollar Baby" where we actually got to follow the adventure that Trent and Jenks went on to rescue Trent's baby that was only alluded to in Pale Demon. Here we finally get the details and the whole book is worth getting JUST for that alone.

V""V
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Woods.

10/20/2012 page 300

message 1: by Reynaldo (new)

Reynaldo Practical ideas - For my two cents , if you requires to merge some PDF files , I encountered a tool here http://www.altomerge.com/.