Beau's Reviews > The Eternity Code

By: Eoin Colfer
309pp.New York,New York
Miramax Books.$3.99
ISBN-10: 0-141-32131-8

In the book of a genius kid, things that can go bad, goes bad Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer a fictional book is about a character called Artemis Fowl. In this book, our protagonist Artemis Fowl is greeted by his father from this journey from being captured by the mafia. The father returns a different person since the last time Artemis has seen him. He follows his fathers command but after he does one last thing. Unlike the first novel in this series, this book has more action.

Shocked − Artemis a teenage boy is after he saw his father since a long time. Artemis Fowl was surprise and also overjoyed when he say his father. But, when he greet his father, Artemis sensed that there was something different about this father expecially when he said he wants him to stop all the bad and start doing good. If you have a taste for imagination and a taste for adventure with action you should read this novel.

When I read this novel, I thought it was very interesting. When Artemis finally sees his father … it is a major turning point for Artemis Fowl. The interesting thing is when he does his one final mission… it all turns into shambles and things start going wrong. I will give this book a 4 out of 5 because I thought this book was very engaging but in little moments there were little to no action at all. The novel relates to me because I have interesting lives and when I promise someone something I usually say one last thing and usually it ends out bad.

In this first part of the story, Artemis Fowl is greeted by his father and his father tells him to quit his ways and go for good. When Artemis agrees he adds a little bonus saying I have to do one more thing before I agree. He has in his possession a mini-super- computer built off of information about the fairies. This device is called the C-Cube. He plans to sell it to Jon Spiro but things go wrong at once. The deal goes wrong and Artemis Fowl’s butler gets injured and calls for help from Holly Short, a fairy. They then together go off to find the C-Cube with some discomfort. Will they find the cube in time before Jon does mass destruction or will they die in their journey?

The author Eoin Colfer wrote this book because he wants to inspire kids to think outside of the box. Expands people’s imagination on the world and let us imagine the world with not only humans and animals but fairies and mythical creatures… A DEFINATE MUST READ BOOK. Get It Now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Eternity Code.