Duchess Crystal's Reviews > The Perfect Game

1 cup of abandonment issues
1/2 cup of heartache love
1/2 cup of betrayal
a pinch of laughter
a pinch of an awesome bff
a pinch of sexy time
1/4 cup of slutiness
1 can of whoop ass
1 handful of tissues
2 boxes of "CUE FUCKING TEARS!!!"

Mix all these up and you have The Perfect Read!

Cassie Andrews and Jack "Fucking" Carter are both juniors at college.

Cassie is warned to stay away from Jack b/c he is like the BIGGEST manwhore on campus. He never...EVER...sleeps with a girl twice. She has trust issues because of her dad always promising things to her and never delivering. She has a set of rules for a happy life

#1-Don't lie.
#2-Don't cheat.
#3-Don't make promises you can't keep.
#4-Don't say things you don't mean.

Pretty simple and easy rules for anyone to follow right?

Whelp, I would think so but someone by the name of Jack "Fucking" Carter ends up breaking one or more. Which one? Oh i'm not telling. You have to read the book to find out. The one that he did break, broke my heart. I was like "OH HELL NO!!", "You F'n Tardbucket!!". I wanted to cry and shout out loud...WHYY!!!! (Like Sally Fields in Steel Magnolias).

Jack has abandonment issues from when he was a child (you're heart will just break reading about this) and so he never has had a relationship before. That is until he meets Cassie at a frat party one night. There is just something about her that pulls him in and he just can't stay away. She is his game changer. The one that he will give up anything and everything for. *sighs*

Everything seems to be going perfect until that one horrible, gut wrenching unperfect night. You would think the hurting would stop there but oh no. It continues and continues. I feel for Cassie but at the same time I would have been "Screw You Jack!!". I hate that (view spoiler) b/c I wanted to be like "Oh you nasty little cunt bucket!!", "You twat face slut"! That said person goes on the I Hate Bekah List for sure .

I must say that Jack does redeem himself and my heart was just bursting with happiness and giddiness (view spoiler).

This book will have your emotions all over the place and you will enjoy every second of it.

Happy Reading :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Game.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jennifer Kyle hahaha loved your review!

Duchess Crystal Jennifer wrote: "hahaha loved your review!"

thanks :)

message 3: by Duchess Nicole (new)

Duchess Nicole I'm askeered to read this one. I don't forgive very easily. Great review, though!!

Duchess Crystal I thought the h in this book was very forgiving but it was still a great read.

Thanks

Jenn LOVE LOVE your review;)

Duchess Crystal Jenn wrote: "LOVE LOVE your review;)"

Thanks Jen :)

Duchess Crystal Spoiler Whore drops the F bomb wrote: "Great job Sis!"

Thanks sis!! :)

Taryn at My Secret Romance I TOTALLY LOVED THIS REVIEW!

message 10: by ~V~ (new) - added it

~V~ LOL Crystal! What a great and hilarious review!! Gah...another book that i must read now! :/

Duchess Crystal Taryn-does it have romance? wrote: "I TOTALLY LOVED THIS REVIEW!"

Thanks Taryn :)

Duchess Crystal ~V~ wrote: "LOL Crystal! What a great and hilarious review!! Gah...another book that i must read now! :/"

Thanks V!!

message 13: by ~V~ (new) - added it

~V~ Crystal wrote: "Thanks V!!

I told myself that I wan't going to buy anymore books but then I saw some friends going on and onabout it and I was like DAMN!!! So I caved and bought it. I am so happy that I did. "

That's awesome..good thing you ended up liking it then! ;) So, quick question...even though you're obv. put through the emotional ringer, it ends alright doesn't it?

Duchess Crystal ~V~ wrote: "Crystal wrote: "Thanks V!!

message 15: by ~V~ (new) - added it

~V~ Ok yay!! :)

message 16: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan Hysterical review! :)

message 17: by Liz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Liz Luv your review! I am reading this today..sounds perfect for me.

Duchess Crystal Liz wrote: "Luv your review! I am reading this today..sounds perfect for me."

thanks Liz!

Blacky *Romance Addict* Great review Crystal!

message 20: by Gwyn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gwyn I just started the book but I cannot tell this review is spot on.....I did bead the spoilers though....I shall see...

Channa Boucher awesome review! :-)

Elissa Barbosa your review is spot on