Jamie's Reviews > l8r, g8r

l8r, g8r by Lauren Myracle

U 50x66
Jan 28, 09

bookshelves: 7th-grade-ir-books-sadelle

This book is about three best freinds named Maddie, Angela, and Zoe. They are about to enter College,but are faced with some tuff decisions. Angela wants Maddie and Zoe to go to the same college as her but Maddie and Zoe don't want to. After dramatic break ups the girls seem to settle down, untill something happens with Jana their enemy.
I can connect to Angela, Maddie, and Zoe because when I lived in New Zealand and found out that I was moving to another school, it was hard. This is exactly how Angela, Maddie, and Zoe feels because they know that they will not be together after they start college.
I rate this book four stars because it is an amazing, totally fun book. I love how there are conflicts and alot of action in this book. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes teen drama and realistic fiction but do not recommend it to anyone under 12 because some parts of the book are disturbing. Over all, this book was great, easy to read, and dramtically fun!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read l8r, g8r.

01/20/2009 "it is a great book so far! This is the last book to the sequel of ttyl"
01/20/2009 "This is a great book so far! I am reading the last book to the sequel of ttyl"