Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)'s Reviews > No Mistletoe Required

Oct 29, 12

Read from October 17 to 18, 2012

Reviewed on: http://readyourwrites.blogspot.com

For Read Your Writes Book Reviews

No Mistletoe Required is a sweet Christmas novella about two people who need to “step outside of themselves” and really and truly enjoy life and all it has to offer. I can’t imagine what Dan and Anna have actually had to endure during the course of their lives. I love Christmas and I can’t say that I wouldn’t be like Dan if I lost my entire family on Christmas Day. The same can be said for Anna, I would feel bad about meeting someone and then dragging them into my medical scares.

I love this quote from the book, referring to Christmas, “It’s just one of those times of the year where anything seems possible.” Even though this is a short book, it skips in time a little, I found that the story could actually be true for some people. I loved that a little pixie like Anna could get Dan the Grinch to actually remember his parents and what Christmas actually use to mean to his family. I also loved the way Anna’s brother was able to make her realize that she was pushing guys away for her own self-preservation.

No Mistletoe Required is a good Christmas romance to curl up on your couch with for a day.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Mistletoe Required.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews) Review to come.