Caron Dessoye's Reviews > A Bad Day For Voodoo

F 50x66
Oct 16, 2012

bookshelves: comedy, supernatural
Read in October, 2012

In this fast moving tale about a boy and his voodoo doll, we travel along with the main character, Tyler, his girlfriend Kelly and best friend Adam. Wouldn't you like to have a dreaded teacher out sick for one day or your annoying little sister away for the weekend? The adventure begins with the good intention of the best friend. Adam thought that a voodoo doll would be a great gift for Tyler since Mr. Click was on Tyler's case. Little did anyone know that it would work. After convincing Kelly that the doll worked they realized that Adam and Tyler were responsible for a serious crime. The best friends are suddenly at odds. Adam thought a voodoo doll of Tyler would be an insurance policy against Tyler blaming anything on him. Through the first steps of their travels toward deactivating the doll.The trio need to hunt down Tyler's doll, fast. The doll and the friends meet many interesting characters throughout their day long adventure. The adventure is entertaining and full of quirky, life lessons. I thought this book was a great read and I am so glad that I picked it up. Their is pretty graphic violence and is more suited toward an older young adult. I highly recommend this book to anyone--especially the high energy male reader.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Bad Day For Voodoo.