Inspired Kathy's Reviews > One Classic Latin Lover, Please

One Classic Latin Lover, Please by Marcia Lynn McClure

Feb 19, 13

bookshelves: read-in-2012, february-kindle-fire-authors
Read from December 22 to 23, 2012

I'm sure my reviews are completely biased when it comes to Marcia Lynn McClure. I absolute adore her and everything she has written. Her books are pure guilty pleasure reads for me. I love the kissing and swooning and old fashioned values the permeate all her books. When I read I see Marcia and get to know her better through her books as she pours a part of herself in to each and every one of them.

Again my only complaint with this one was that it ended too soon. I can never get enough of Marcia's characters and storylines.

If you have not read Marcia before I don't recommend starting with this one. Start with Visions of Ransom Lake, A Crismon Frost, Shackles of Honor or The Heavenly Surrender. Or if you prefer contemporary try Kissing Cousins or An Old Fashioned Romance.

Marcia has captured the swoony feeling of young love which when combined with the playful back and forth bantering of the characters makes for a delightful read. A great holiday read but could easily be enjoyed any time of the year.

Rating: 5 Stars - I Loved it!

Content: a couple of mild expletives and lots of kissing

Source: Review copy from Author

Genre/Age Level: Clean romance appropriate for ages 16+
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Classic Latin Lover, Please.

12/23/2012 page 50
12/23/2012 page 50
16.03% "Ah Milli Vanilli there's a trip down memory lane. I pulled up Blame it On the Rain and Girl You Know It's True on youtube... my teenagers are dying laughing."

Kathy Amen!! I love her books too!