Paranormal Haven's Reviews > Angel's Ink

Angel's Ink by Jocelynn Drake

Nov 09, 12

bookshelves: reviewed-read-by-athenna
Read from October 16 to 26, 2012

Ok, first off I want to say I very much enjoyed this book, this was an amazing new concept. I loved the mix of magic and tattoos. It was a fun quick read. Now for my confession: So yes I read the back of the book before I read it just like every other review book I accept, but it had been so long I guess I forgot. So upon reading into the book three chapters I had some how gotten it into my head that the main character was a girl. Gage is far from a girl, but I think the three chapters of him being a girl in my head kinda de-masculized him a bit. He just wasn't Alpha male enough for me. Don't get me wrong I still loved him it just wasn't the swooning type of love.

I thought that all the supporting characters were great and took on a life of there own. At times I felt there was a bit to much going on but it all seemed to work well in the end. Gage finds him self some unlikely allies and sees he will have to enlist there help in order to survive. This whole new world was amazingly thought out and written I cant wait to read more in this amazing new series.
- Athenna

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel's Ink.