Heather's Reviews > A Needful Heart

A Needful Heart by J.M. Madden

Oct 15, 12

I loved this story, is was very sweet. Usually for the heros in the stories I read, I like them to be completely alpha: go for what they want, stand up to everyone, lets his presence be known, domineering, etc. Matt (our hero of the story) was the complete opposite but it went well with his character. He's huge, tall and loaded with the muscles, he's got tattoos up and down both arms and he's always wearing a baseball cap which covers his face. So, he looks pretty scary all ready and for him to have a head alpha personaility it probly turn people off. In the story, he's a big ole teddy bear who has had a hard life and doesn't trust anybody. Your heart just wants to break out your chest and swoop into the book to protect and love him when you hear his story.
Gina is our heroine and I absolutely loved her. It's hard to find a book where the heroine doesn't talk so much, makes stupid decisions to make a guy jealous, too stuck up or preppy. Gina was perfect with beauty, smarts and a caring heart. J.M. Madden did a perfect job on this story and I can't wait to read some more of her work!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Needful Heart.