Hilary (HilyBee)'s Reviews > World's Collider: A Shared-World Anthology

World's Collider by Richard  Salter

Oct 15, 12

Read in October, 2012

Absolutely phenomenal. I couldn't stop reading this anthology! The group of authors created the best anthology I have ever read. Each chapter is one or part 2, etc. of a story for a small number of characters. The characters and stories flow so effortless it doesn't even feel as if this is multiple authors. Some novels written by just one author don't flow this much! I was impressed by how the individual stories came together to form a cohesive world. I will be thinking about these stories for the rest of the week.

The stories are all centered around the major event that occurred, their perspective of life right now, and how they are trying to get back to normal. There are also mini-events that occur because of the hole that was created, such as monsters arising and rumors of "zombies".

Basically with all the different crazy stories going on you have a question mark and "What's going to happen next!?" stuck in your mind the entire time. I absolutely loved it! I can't say too much without spoiling the fun. Just go read this one for yourselves. I bet you will love it just as much as I do! (I'm not the only one who loved it. I've talked with others who love it too!) This anthology is definitely going on my list of recommendations, favorites and re-reads.

~HilyBee from Novel d'Tales
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read World's Collider.