Rachel's Reviews > Day Of Remembrance

Day Of Remembrance by David G. Woolley

Jan 18, 09

Read in January, 2009

This is the final volume in the series, which I really enjoyed. The series takes you with Nephi's family from their departure from Jersulam to their arrival in the America's and their split after Lehi's death. However, book #4 is a split novel showing how Joseph got the plates and the parrell story of how Nephi got them out of Jersulam. Very interesting concept and I loved the similaries between the two events, both of would have taken place on Rosh Hassah or The Day of Remembrance on Sept. 22nd. I love historical fiction so this was up my alley. The author has a lot of those historical references docmented so it's not a quick read but one worth reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Day Of Remembrance.

David Woolley Thanks for the reivew Rachel. Not the final volume. The fifth one, Compass of God, just came out in bookstores. And their will be a number six, seven, and eight before its all done. Hope that doesn't rattle you too much.

All the best,

David G. Woolley

Rachel Horray!! Excellent news--I obviously need to follow you more closely. Thank you for the update:)

David Woolley I'm relieved that its a horray rather than an ugh! You never know how this kind of news will be received. What a relief.

David G. Woolley