Laura's Reviews > The Reluctant Bachelorette

The Reluctant Bachelorette by Rachael Anderson

Oct 31, 12

bookshelves: reviewed
Read from October 15 to 31, 2012

I've always been a huge fan of the TV show The Bachelor/Bachelorette (hey, don't laugh), so as soon as I heard that Rachael Anderson was writing a book about a girl in a small town doing a similar online spin-off show I knew I needed to read this book. I know the show is highly likely to be scripted and that many of the romances fail horribly, I still like it for light entertainment and whether scripted or not im a hopeless romantic, which this book fufilled for me. It was light-hearted and funny and feed my hopeless romantic self with a nice dose.

The characters in this book are fun, and the different guys that are picked for Taycee make this story as funny as it is, some of them are just down-right awful but in downright hilarious ways (for example Sterling the Spitter). This honestly is my first read from Rachael Renee Anderson but it definitenly won't be my last from her that's for sure.

If you're looking for a clean, romance read that you wouldn't feel ashamed to pass on to your mother or grandmother but still long for a good story, that keeps you turning the pages, then go pick up a copy of The Reluctant Bachelorette.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Reluctant Bachelorette.