Jenn's Reviews > My Favorite Mistake

Read in October, 2012

1. Hunters nickname for Taylor: Missy
2. Cast of secondary characters
3. The gifts Hunter gets Taylor
4. Hunter- I love how he handles Taylor & her "personality". He's a great boyfriend & roommate. I liked his quirks with luck and numbers.
5. Taylor's mixed CD from Hunter
6. Hunter's dishes song and the one he writes for Taylor
7. Hunter's apology

Didn't like:
1. Mase's parents- they just seemed too odd & fake??
2. Taylor- her attitude towards Hunter drove me nuts. I get why but still...
3. How the secrets came out...took too long for me.

About the book:
Taylor and her two roommates find themselves in a predicament when Hunter knocks on their door claiming to be the final new roommate. Taylor's the most upset as she and Hunter have to share a room.
She tries all she can to get rid of him through the housing department. Hunter had a couch at his cousin Mase's apt originally but it fell through so now he's rooming with three females.
Hunter and Taylor are carrying a secret that weighs a ton on their shoulders which they keep close to their hearts. Problem is their secrets keep them from getting close to anyone that they could potentially fall for.
Taylor is bitter and angry through out this book and Hunter finds ways to deal with her , help her cope and slowly brings her out of her self imposed prison. Taylor in turn does all she can to learn Hunter's secret and becomes the balm to his nightmares and hopes. In the end it turns out that these two may be all that the other one needed to help them over come their demons, open up to a better future/happiness and the best therapy money can buy.

Love can heal all things with a little bit of patience, understanding and caring.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Favorite Mistake.