Sara's Reviews > The Big Bad Wolf

The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson

Jan 17, 2009

Read in October, 2008

In the book The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson, Alex Cross is working on his first case with the FBI that puts him and his two children in danger. Making it easier for his ex-fiancée too gain full custody of their son. Alex is first brought onto this case after a judge’s wife in kidnapped. Afraid that this kidnapping might be related to other crimes across the country were beautiful men and women are kidnapped and sold for slavery. Alex is added to the team of FBI agents to find the judges wife before she is killed like the other victims. Throughout this book the points of view change from Alex Cross to the victims and to the kidnappers.

I was drawn into this book because the exposition introduced the characters so well. I also enjoyed the narrative hook because I had to know what was going to happen to the victims. One thing I didn’t enjoy about the book is the resolution; I think that the ending of the book was too predictable. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a good mystery book that’s short.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Big Bad Wolf.