Debbie I Heart YA Books's Reviews > Reaction

Reaction by Jessica Roberts

Oct 11, 2012

bookshelves: blog-tours-books, favorite

When I received Nereyda’s email for the Reaction blog tour, I was screaming and jumping up and down (don’t you love when a book can make you do that?). I loved Jessica Roberts’s first novel Reflection. In Reflection, Roberts had me in total suspense, wondering what the truth was in Heather's life. But with Reaction, Roberts put me on an insane, emotional roller coaster. I didn't know how Heather's love for Nick would turn out, not till the end. Reaction made me scream, cry, and beg for Heather. Robert's even had me going the other way for what I wanted to see happen for Heather. I love when author can change my mind about everything I thought I wanted in a story. There's no doubt that Jessica Roberts is an awesome writer and storyteller.

There wasn't a character I didn't love in the Reflection series. Heather had me rooting for her; Nick had me in love with him, and wanting to kick his a**; Creed also had my love for him; Liz made me want a happily ever after for her; Peter just had me laughing period. And I even loved Barbie doll Paige…well, I love to hate her. I'm not going to get into long review; I don't feel like I have to with this awesome series. I’m just going to tell you that you need to read Reflection and Reaction. I know you’ll fall in love with this series, too, and I can't wait to read more from this amazing author.

Reaction is the nail-biting, hang-onto-your-seat finale to Jessica Roberts’s awesome Reflection series. I highly recommend Heather's amazing story as one you don't want to miss. I would like to tell Jessica Roberts, Thank you so much for the laughs, screams of anger, tears, and for one of the most beautiful, heart-touching romance I will ever read. Reflection and Reaction definitely a must read!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reaction.

message 1: by Kia (new)

Kia Garriques Thank you for your review. It is great when an author's book can make you jump up and down with excitement! And it is great when an author can keep you guessing and hoping throughout a story.

Debbie I Heart YA Books You are vey welcome Kia! So glad you liked the review! :) I really love these two novel, hope you get a chance to read the Reflection series! :)