Step Into Fiction's Reviews > Angel's Ink

Angel's Ink by Jocelynn Drake

Oct 10, 12

bookshelves: sana

I'd like to start out by saying that this book is a little bit out of my usual age genre. It is an adult urban fantasy series. 99 percent of of the books I read are young adult, so this was a little different for me to read. But with the exception of profanity (which lately has made it's way into young adult books) and one steamy sex scene, it wasn't very different from my usual reads.

Angel's Ink centers around Gage. A former warlock who chose to leave the warlocks and witches community due to not believing in their views. He is currently a tattoo artist, who specializes in mixing potions with his ink. These potions with the right ingredients can give someone good luck, wealth, love etc. But of course the good goes with the bad, and sometimes if the ingredients aren't right bad things can happen. I personally love the idea of tattoos that can have power. A tattoo is a permanent modification on your body. It should be something that takes time and consideration. To add magic to it, should cause the recipient to proceed with caution.

Read full review at Step Into Fiction

Review completed by: Sana

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel's Ink.