Maggie Mcgrath's Reviews > Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

F 50x66
May 13, 14

I believe that Sara Shepard's purpose to this story is to create suspense and mystery for the readers. She wanted to have them on the edge of their seats when they were reading Pretty Little Liars. She used third person point of view to make the reader see what was going on from outside the story. You have a chance to not live in the story but to see how the characters including, Aria, Hannah, Spencer, and Emily, live in the story.

There are many themes in this story but the over all theme is to make the right choices and hang out with the right people because you never know what kind of situation the particular person can get you involved in. Many arguments took up most of the story. Alison, the friend that was missing, always knew what she wanted. Sometimes the other girls would not agree to this. This would eventually cause an argument. For example, Alison wanted to go to a senior party but the girls did not think it would be a good idea. This eventually led into a argument.

Pretty Little Liars is a narration. The readers were explained what happened and why these particular events in the novel happened. The series of events was wrote in chronological order

This is most definitely my kind of bool. I like the mystery and suspense created throughout the story. There was nothing about this book I did not like. I have read many other mystery books but nothing like this. This is a mystery of crime. I also like how I can relate to Aria, Hannah, Spencer, and Emily. Some of their situations they had to deal with in the book were real life conflicts or feelings that I had to go through. Overall, I would suggest this book to readers that love a good romantic mystery.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Little Liars.